First CB Post

Namlit

Hello All:
long-time lurker, first time poster. I'm a lighting designer/entertainment electrician working primarily in the Bloomington, Indiana area. I've been working as a theater technician for over 25 years, and am currently the Master Electrician at the Bloomington Playwrights Project, a local theatre specializing in new plays. I consider myself an old hand, and have designed lighting for everything from Opera to theatre to industrials, ice shows, and rock-n-roll. I did a year in Munich, Germany, where I got a European perspective on design and 220V power.
The main reason I signed-up with CB, after years of enjoying the benefits of lurking, is that I recently got burned by some deceptive marketing practices that I wanted to warn others about. I'll discuss that in Post #2. Perhaps I will have more to offer as time goes by?
It's good to be here ;)
Namlit

Welcome to the Booth Namlit! It's about time you came out of that dark corner and joined the conversation. You're voice has been missing from the conversation!

I'm a lighting designer/entertainment electrician working primarily in the Bloomington, Indiana area.

Well hello, fellow Hoosier!

Welcome to the ControlBooth forum, a place where timely tips and tricks are exchanged freely and frequently. Looking forward to interacting with you and hearing your 'stories from the front lines' of live theater.

Welcome! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back