FREE: 3.5" Floppy Disks 4xPacks of 10. Brand New

Lotos

GONE: 3.5" Floppy Disks 4xPacks of 10. Brand New

I have four boxes of Double Sided/Double Density 3.5" Floppy Disks. (For use with 80 Track Floppy Systems... IE: Gear that can't handle the 'newer' HD Formatted Disks formatted down.)

EDIT: [-]Two boxes gone in a matter of minutes after I posted this. Two boxes remaining.[/-] All four boxes gone.

Originally purchased to use in older Lighting/Sound gear, these disks no longer have a home around here, as the gear has long since gone.
These disks are brand new in their boxes. Three of the four boxes are sealed, one is open but contents are untouched.

As I understand there's still people out there using gear that require these disks, these are free to a good home, I'll even pay shipping (I'll ship cheapest I can, if you want them in a hurry, or "safely" I'll ask you to at least pay shipping.)

I'll leave this up for a week or two... If unclaimed, these will probably end up in a dumpster somewhere. :cry:

Last edited:
Re: GONE: 3.5" Floppy Disks 4xPacks of 10. Brand New

All four of these are gone. Thanks to the members who saved these from a landfill somewhere :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back