Free Stuff from Kelite!

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia

Hughesie

firstly
"Cubits: Creating peace and saving lives since the Ark." amen to that brother :)

and second, i wonder if they will ship to australia, let's see what happens

tomed101

firstly
i wonder if they will ship to australia, let's see what happens
It's surprising how many people do. On some online address forms which have a drop-down list for the state, just pick a random one out of the list and put your real state elsewhere in the address. I once had a parcel addressed to:
Tom Edmiston
xxxxxxxxxxxx Rd
xxxxxx, Queensland, Alabama
Australia
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

tomed101

nice job, anyone else know of things i can sign up for?
Most of the Gel companies will send you swatch books. I got a whole heap of tape from Le Mark including some BlackTak and a pre-cut Gaff tape dispenser, and other random brochures from the manufacturers of products that I am interested in;)

Hughesie

i mean anyone know of websites like the one listed in this post where i can input my info and try and get some stuff, i wanna try tom's idea

SAWYeR

Selecon will send you a thick product book and six posters for FREE if ask them. They're pretty cool. Martin will give you catalogues and lanyards, too.

Hughesie

yeah i got an email today

This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of (name not important to controlbooth. If the "Shipped To" address information is not correct, please contact the Shipper.

A package with a Click-N-Ship label created on usps.com containing the following information is scheduled to be shipped on 11/26/2007.

APOLLO DESIGN TECHNOLOGY, INC.
4130 FOURIER DR
FORT WAYNE IN 46818-9384

Shipped to:
ALEX HUGHES

personal data removed by you get the point