FS Right Arm, PCC160s

metti

1x Brand new Apollo Right Arm. This was purchased for a client project that fell apart and I already have a couple and don't need another. The box has been opened to terminate the power cords with two female and one male Edison connectors but it has never been used. Will be shipped in original packaging. These go for $800+ so I am looking for $700.

6x Crown PCC-160s. They all include either an original Crown or a much nicer Whirlwind XLR cable and a pouch (not all are the original Crown pouches). All are fully functional though some have some minor cosmetic blemishes, tape residue, or paint marks. I am looking for $120 each or I will sell them all for $500 but I will also accept offers.

I can provide shipping quotes if you contact me with your address or stuff can be picked up in Boston, MA. I can accept Paypal or any major credit card via the phone or you can pay with cash if you pick up items in person.

I may be interested in a couple of the pcc's I'll have to check at work tomorrow and if you've still got them I'll let you know. Are these related to atr treehouse?

I may be interested in a couple of the pcc's I'll have to check at work tomorrow and if you've still got them I'll let you know. Are these related to atr treehouse?

No relation. I used to do a lot of sound and these were in my personal mic inventory but I have since shifted entirely to lighting and projection so I am trying to unload the last of my sound gear.

Just thought it was odd I'd rented 5 of them with the whirlwind cables a couple weeks ago and here are some more

I might be interested in the PCCs...could you shoot me an email to dvanwinkle at fbcbiloxi dot org?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back