Funny Aussie Lamps

Thanks buddy, going to need such advice much more than any show concept advice I have ever in the past I believe. Very true this devining what's correct I think. Civiling influence if not even prolonging life influence but pain in the rear about this subject. And now the wedding magazines come.
My only demand for her is that she stops watching food network and switch to "Brid Zilla's" TV show. Yep, I can see it all... But in the end it's very worth it and the thing I really want to do. Advice from them that did it is a big thanks.

Oh Crap. Not the wedding magazines...

You know there are some very beautiful wedding chapels in Vegas. And you could take the money you would spend on the wedding and buy tickets to every show in town.

Hang in there Ship. The whole getting married thing is quite the ordeal. You have to pretend to care what color the plastic spoons are. It's not ok for her to choose, you have to choose together... but the only way you can successfully choose together is if you successfully guess what she really wants.
Good luck big guy, I'm 15 years married and very happy.

Thanks buddy, going to need such advice much more than any show concept advice I have ever in the past I believe. Very true this devining what's correct I think. Civiling influence if not even prolonging life influence but pain in the rear about this subject. And now the wedding magazines come.

My only demand for her is that she stops watching food network and switch to "Brid Zilla's" TV show. Yep, I can see it all... But in the end it's very worth it and the thing I really want to do. Advice from them that did it is a big thanks.

Slight keyboard malfunction... Better now... fate or frozen batteries. Will go off topic as this line develops as it should be fascinating.

Thanks guys... just announced to the more or less sleeping BTB that 308 more to have ready at tables... Sleeping eyes did grow a wee bit beyond half listening :)!

Yep, perhaps or if you show up and of age, Guiness is served and you are welcome, just let me know before hand so I can gauge the gathering size and room size. We are talking about a measly $4K on a big room size verses a wee bit less if only familys.

On the lighting and sound side... not worried, believe I have a few favors in the industry and work I'll be pulling in to make it magic. On the other hand spoons - the color of, much less as announced tonight the contract with M&M/Mars so as to provide our custom color and names on the party favors... Who will have thunk it? And beyond the fun,... who will have thunk it? Yep, gonna be fascinating.

Yep she is a tech person, on the other hand bride trumps tech person in the planning.

Yep she is a tech person, on the other hand bride trumps tech person in the planning.

???
Did I just luck out or is it the designer in both of us that's made planning ours so easy....Now I'm confused.

Oh Crap. Not the wedding magazines...
You know there are some very beautiful wedding chapels in Vegas. And you could take the money you would spend on the wedding and buy tickets to every show in town.

My parents in being fairly well off and not looking forward in some sense to the aggravation did offer to fly all involved close family to Vegas to get it done.... still an option unless we can save enough $$$ in time a year plus from now. I'm shooting for the what the heck blow out and so is she. Most likely it's gonna be quite the blow out at the local old organ factory now a convention center without any neutral wire in any of it's service panels (was the ME at a weddding there a year ago and might get a discount on the package if I pull them neutrals to their service panels) intended to be the location. Taking the money and running is very feasible as a concept if unless in six months money is saved. This given a less the concept after party given that's less as much fun. Gee, around $12K I expect to afford this thing, that's not such a nice concept. This much less the already planning of the girl in our future. Yep I want a girl and like BTB's dad, will buy a shotgun just for the occasion of sitting it across my lap if it gets the design concept across. Or instead of shotgun, in my case, I expect I'll just happen to be cleaning my K-Bar when the boy friend visits - this much more my style amongst scientific discussions of how to dispose of a body properly without detection. (Thank the BTB for my current interest in CSI...) Girl child / lineage wanted but all kids accepted as lineage. Wait a year and we will see what develops and what kind of parent in concept it might become.

Now the EGE lamp is fascinating as a lamp let me fill you in on the concept of it, but first let me fill you in on what words my daughter learned today... Yep should be a curious learning curve with me!

???
Did I just luck out or is it the designer in both of us that's made planning ours so easy....Now I'm confused.

BTB trumps all. Watch Bride Zilla's TV show, it's gonna happen. I'm staying out of the details as much as I'm allowed and she has a heart of gold so far in not becoming upset with this design concept. Actually has a bag she carries with her to work that is full of the wedding planning notes. Does research during lunch while I'm taking my anti-grumpy nap.

Simply fascinating the experience.

Be interested in Chris 15's take on all this throught. He is one of my current assistant's and in for training in my work area. Should be fascinating an opening up of his impressions of me and my side line in concept.

On the other hand, no matter how much Kellems grips give him night mares... he did learn them and is fully trained after one more day into the concepts of cable repair. He can properly wire up an Edison plug to my specifications, now just to get him out of my department before he costs the company more money.

Hey if you hold it in Vegas it's a lot more convenient for Me, Van, and Icewolf to attend. That would be much better for our needs.

What? It's not about us?

No, it's not about you. But on the other hand, in having already ME'd a show in this location, I can already see where we could do better in having quite the show, and my 3Kw incandescent follow spot as a search light will if I have anything (probably not) to say about it. Still there is always the moving lights and stuff that can be requested as per a show for the show as it were. Martin Big Lights at a wedding... sure why not as a concept of I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem that I at least am worried about if asked for. Than of course, I'm a sort of rennasaunce person, I don't do moving lights, perhaps we will just do a hundred thousand pinspots instead. Don't know but will be fascinating.

Sorry for steeling the thread. My code for moving this post to another section of the website is locked in a trunk somewhere in the hallway due to the clearing out of the bedroom while painting. At the moment, I cannot just simply move it to another post.

BTB trumps all. Watch Bride Zilla's TV show, it's gonna happen. I'm staying out of the details as much as I'm allowed and she has a heart of gold so far in not becoming upset with this design concept. Actually has a bag she carries with her to work that is full of the wedding planning notes. Does research during lunch while I'm taking my anti-grumpy nap.
Simply fascinating the experience.
Be interested in Chris 15's take on all this throught. He is one of my current assistant's and in for training in my work area. Should be fascinating an opening up of his impressions of me and my side line in concept.
On the other hand, no matter how much Kellems grips give him night mares... he did learn them and is fully trained after one more day into the concepts of cable repair. He can properly wire up an Edison plug to my specifications, now just to get him out of my department before he costs the company more money.

Less than two weeks out....No signs of it....I'll let you know though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back