Glad to just be here!

Oldschool

I found this site while looking up web info on Super Troupers. I have really enjoyed what I have read and it seems to be one of the better forums running. While I see that is site is heavily theatre oriented there is great info for anyone involved in production.

I have been involved in Corporate AV in the Atlanta area since 1990, so if you are from the ATL give me a shout-out as we have probably run across each other at some point. Again, just glad to be here.

Welcome to the booth Oldschool. The focus of the site is definitely on theater but as you know the principles are the same for other forms of production... and we've got a lot of people from all different aspects of production. I don't remember if we have anyone in Atlanta but if you have any spot questions I'm sure Derekleffew can answer them (he's the king of the followspot in Vegas). There are many other experts around here as well. Jump in and join the discussion it's a great community and we have a lot of fun while we learn a little. Get to know the search function, there's a lot of great info in the archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back