gobo carrying case

Keith I've used the large recipe box approach in the past and didn't really like it, if it's not full to a certain amount then they gobos won't stay standing up and just fall in the bottom of the box (This of course isn't a problem if you buy the box full). So, it seems much easier to me to keep things organized with the flip through pages approach. An official gobo binder and pages seems like a great Apollo product to me. :grin:

Keith I've used the large recipe box approach in the past and didn't really like it, if it's not full to a certain amount then they gobos won't stay standing up and just fall in the bottom of the box (This of course isn't a problem if you buy the box full). :grin:

How much is it empty?

The suggested List price for the multi pigeon-holed Black Box is $90, and has been designed to eliminate the gobos falling down against the bottom. The ABS plastic dividers are attached to the bottom and sides of the Black Box by routered grooves and adhesive. Included Apollo notecards allow for gobo classification at-a-glance, whether you decide to record the type (breakup, foliage, etc), gobo number, brand (Apollo, of course!), or size specifications (B Round, M Round, etc).

Or you may purchase it full, and save ALL the problems with the old patterns you have. :grin:

The suggested List price for the multi pigeon-holed Black Box is $90, and has been designed to eliminate the gobos falling down against the bottom. The ABS plastic dividers are attached to the bottom and sides of the Black Box by routered grooves and adhesive. Included Apollo notecards allow for gobo classification at-a-glance, whether you decide to record the type (breakup, foliage, etc), gobo number, brand (Apollo, of course!), or size specifications (B Round, M Round, etc).
Or you may purchase it full, and save ALL the problems with the old patterns you have. :grin:

Thanks Keith.

Ladies and Gentlemen. They haven't built a better mouse trap, but Apollo has created the ultimate box... that certainly solves the frustration I had with my giant recipe box.

What's it made of Titanium? Lead? Kryptonite? ;)

Thanks Keith.
Ladies and Gentlemen. They haven't built a better mouse trap, but Apollo has created the ultimate box... that certainly solves the frustration I had with my giant recipe box.
What's it made of Titanium? Lead? Kryptonite? ;)

Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Plastic Resin with a silver lining of Kryptonite to ward off SuperHero types....

Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Plastic Resin with a silver lining of Kryptonite to ward off SuperHero types....

That's one intense box! And I bet you don't get as many kids opening it upside-down as with our large CD binder full... Well, probably no kids with the taser anti-theft system gafftaper suggests.

Very cool, thanks Kelite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back