GrandMA (onpc and 3d) fixture file!

w3st0n21

Hey!

So after looking all over on the Ma-share net forum page, as well as other places on the internet, I cannot for the life of me find a fixture file for Chauvets colorband tri LED fixture that has all of the attributes that will show up in the 3d software (really just RGB colors). Can anyone give me some guidance here? I am so lost and have a show at Virginia Tech in 4 weeks that I have to program at home before I go there (hints the 3d software..)

Thanks for your help :)

WC

Well, yes. But the problem is that that fixture file doesnt have all of the attributes to make it show up in the 3d software. So basically the physical fixture will pop up but nothing will come out of it (beam or color). So if i were to have an actual LED strip connected to the console it would light right up, but since it isnt written for the 3d software it wont show up and its putting me between a rock and a hard place...

If I recall correctly led rgb pixels are normally set that they don't have a beam in gMA, rather they just color...

What you can do is copy the rgb pixel and add a beam to it, I don't recall of the bat how that is done anymore, but you can either do it in the fixture editor of the console/onPC or in gMA3D (once you're already doing that just creating your own RGB fixture is also no big deal)...

Does anyone know how to do what KeeperoftheKeys is suggesting? I might be able to give that with a little of guidance...i have found that the color show up on the fixture (as if you were looking into it) but there is no beam, nor on the stage floor.

Again, thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back