Greetings!

This isn't my first time here, but I wanted a fresh start and to give CB a second chance. I reign from Missouri but I've been spending most of my time working in northern Ohio at Cedar Point and The Huron Playhouse. I'll probably be mostly quiet after this reading posts and such, but I thought I would make my existence known.

How long have you worked at the point and Huron? I'd bet we know some of the same people. Welcome aboard!

Via Tapatalk

Well the rule about Huron is that everyone in this industry knows someone who worked there, but I have been associated with the Huron Playhouse for 3 years and Cedar point for the past 2 summers.

Well true. But I'm from the areas nod went to BG I very nearly designed one of their shows last season. Was Schyler graham or Kelly and Danny mangan still there?

Via Tapatalk

Oh really? I was the technical consultant last year. I hired their technicians for this past season. Schyler wasn't there last season but was there the two previous. Kelly designed the past three years. I know a few people who still go to BG. Great school by the way.

Schyler moved onto the Cleveland playhouse and is doing pretty well for himself. Kelly was actually the one who suggested I design but I wasn't available.

Via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back