Hanging Curtains

Hey All,

We are in the process of replacing our house curtains. Unfortunately, we are having trouble being able to find the type of hooks we want. Below are pics of what we have now, and what we would like to go back to if possible. To give you a better idea of what you are looking at here is a brief description of what we have. They are rings with a smaller ring attached perpendicular to the larger ring. The small ring(eyelet) is then sewed into the top of the curtain. The companies we have asked to send us quotes aren't able to find the types of hooks we want, and we're even having trouble finding what we want. What we have found are either too large or not sturdy enough to hold up. We have been able to figure out that they are called "eyelet rings" Do you guys have any ideas of where to find this eyelet rings, or have an idea of how to get accomplish the same basic idea. We would prefer not to use grommets unless we absolutely have too. Any help would be greatly appreciated, because until we figure out this problem the entire project is on a standstill.

Attachments

• Curtain Pic 1.JPG
    Curtain Pic 1.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 741
  • Curtain Pic 2.JPG
    Curtain Pic 2.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 549
Have them put in s hooks and buy some brass rings from mcmaster. Its not perfect but it would work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm not sure if there is something special about these particular ones or not. They appear to be just regular curtain rings. AKA "Eyelet Rings" or "Rail Rings". They come in a zillion styles. Some the two rings are fixed, others they interconnect like the ones pictured. Below are the closest ones I saw right off.

I assume there is some reason you want to use them. Generally, stage curtains weigh too much for this type of device - as it appears to be the case in the photos. Using a piece of narrow polyester webbing through the small "eyelet" and machine stitching it to the curtain might hold up better.

Feel free to give me a call if you like. I'll do what I can to assist. 1-800-372-3373 or bellatex.com

6973-hanging-curtains-brass-rail-ring.jpg
6974-hanging-curtains-rail-rings-19mm.jpg

Attachments

• Brass Rail Ring.jpg
    Brass Rail Ring.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 764
  • Rail Rings 19mm.jpg
    Rail Rings 19mm.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 856
Off-topic, but Noah? Nice to see you around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back