Headsets

Our stage manager has expressed interest in buying her own headset. She is very picky about her headsets as well as most other things. She has used Clear-Com CC-95 and hates it. She is currently using the Telex PH-1 with some rigged foam on the non-muff side but complains that its a little heavy for her. So the requirements are Single around ear Muff with a A4F connector. She isn't 100% worried about price if it means its a good solid headset but doesn't want to feel like she needs to treat it like fine china because its so expensive. Any ideas thoughts or reviews would be helpful. THX

My friend, an SM, has a pair of Sennheiser HMD 281s and loves them. Personally, I prefer something light that doesn't wrap around my entire ear but I also don't own my own headset so I don't really get a say in the matter.

...So the requirements are Single around ear Muff with a A4F connector. She isn't 100% worried about price if it means its a good solid headset but doesn't want to feel like she needs to treat it like fine china because its so expensive. ...
Beyerdynamic DT-108.
proxy.php

or
Clear-Com CC-26.
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back