Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 02, 2022

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
February 24, 2022 * 10 posts * 318 views
Jay Ashworth said: If so, what kind, and how many pins? I'm on my second PH-88 in 8 years; the first one finally broke at the swivel. A4F Clear-com. Read more >>
February 26, 2022 * 7 posts * 150 views
Stuart R said: You know that corrugated plastic board that real estate agents use for yard signs? Is anyone aware of a coating, whether it's some modern equivalent to the old Sculpt or Coat, ... Read more >>
February 23, 2022 * 7 posts * 255 views
Crash_Override said: What are your thoughts on mounting a moving head to a tripod? I would mount it on the center of the tripod, on top of the T-bar with 2 static lights(ETC CS spot/par) on the ends ... Read more >>
February 24, 2022 * 4 posts * 172 views
Cjblanton2 said: Hey friends! I'm a undergrad lighting designer. I'm currently working on a design for a set that will be painted purple and splattered to imitate a galaxy. I've never dealt with ... Read more >>
February 25, 2022 * 6 posts * 204 views
redmagik said: Hi All, We just had 8 Strand Iris 4 cyc lights donated to a high school I work at. They need gel frames, wire mesh safety screens and 1 yoke knob. Anybody have a lead as to where ... Read more >>
February 23, 2022 * 5 posts * 401 views
Jay Ashworth said: Well, at least they don't have to put in a dimmer for the wing LEDs. At someone's suggestion last week, I went agin a'diggin in the desk settings, and it's *THERE*. I don't know ... Read more >>
February 25, 2022 * 3 posts * 198 views
microstar said: All circuits soon will be ETC Sensor IQ relays and dimming is not needed. What do people use since Osram FLX is no longer available and the Altman worklights are major $$? These ... Read more >>
February 24, 2022 * 3 posts * 469 views
News
ruinexplorer said: This was most unexpected to me. This was sad news. [link] Read more >>
February 27, 2022 * 7 posts * 274 views
Ben Stiegler said: 2 ideas 1 solder in a pigtail with strain relief (1/2" conduit clamp?) and use it at a fixed loc like SM desk, lighting, etc. 2. Chop it out, cover the hole, use a gender-bender ... Read more >>
February 25, 2022 * 2 posts * 127 views
Mr. B said: Help! We are getting ready to do a high school production of Little Mermaid and my Director has "heard" that a Non-slip Bubble solution exists..... any truth to this rumor (she ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back