The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

hello all

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by debbi, Feb 27, 2009.

1. debbi

debbi Member

Hi ,My name is debbi .
    And I "help" with our high school plays . I do scenery ,props ,costums (this year I have help...) And help stage crew and their teacher Keith (he's the band and stage tech guy ) Togeather they build the sets. (kinda) And my son is on stage crew . And my daughter was in 4 of the high school plays ,that's why her little brother ended up-in stage crew they needed a curtian boy..But I have a blast and I can make almost anything out of nothing ...I love cardboard and duct tape ,wall paper glue :eek:) ...
    Yes we are a small school and not alot of cash to spend on "props & costums" This year we have spent around $2100. and are doing The Pirates of Penzance". We are renting the police uniforms (thats $567.) We have maded the pirates shirts and they figure out the bottoms . And we will help if they want. And my friend is making the girls costums ...
    So I hope this is the kinda thing you want to know from a new member ..
    later debbi

2. icewolf08

icewolf08 CBMod CB Mods

Controls Technician - TAIT Towers
    Welcome to the booth! Hopefully you will find us to be a valuable resource. Don't hesitate to jump in to the conversations!