Hello All!

Hello everyone!

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kent Zacherl and I am a technician located in Western Pennsylvania. I'm currently in the process of getting my business (Startime Theatrical) off the ground. I must say that Control Booth has been EXTREMELY helpful in getting many of my shows through tech week. From lighting concepts, to questions about DMX, this community has been super helpful so I finally decided to join. As I learn new things and continue to expand my business, I hope to help others get into the biz and expand their knowledge as well.

I'm reasonably skilled in most aspects of theatre (including front of house and on stage) and have over 100 shows of experience. My main areas of expertise are lighting, sound, projection, and technical upgrades/product selection. I love learning new things and refining the skills that I already have. So, if you've got any comments or suggestions, fire away!

I'm so happy to have found this wonderful community!

Regards,
Kent Zacherl
StartimeTheatrical.com

Welcome to Control Booth!

I think most of us learning and exploring the cool toys and people we get to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back