Hello CB!

IdlePhase

Hello everyone, I am a member of my high school's technical crew and I joined CB so I can learn about audio and lighting equipment. My high school lacks a "Technical Theater adviser" and any courses or programs pertaining to technical theater, sound, or lighting. The equipment inventory at my school consists of what I understand to be mostly gear from the 90s and way before, and much of it is forgotten, mistreated, dusty, and in storage. I came here because I saw CB as the best place to ask my many questions, read the wiki articles, and observe the work of others. I posses only a limited empirical knowledge of this field but I love technical challenges and hope to unlock the rich potential of my school's resources by learning from you.

Thanks for the great support so far.

Welcome to CB! Based on your post, it sounds like you are here for all of the right reasons. Many here are in the same situation as you, and there are many of us who are happy to help you out. Let us know how we can help, and enjoy your time here with us.

~Dave

Yes, welcome to the family IdlePhase!

The amount of information within the confines of the ControlBooth is dizzying, and it's simply at the fingertips (literally!) of those seeking knowledge. We welcome you and your ability to clearly articulate your thoughts! Yeah, that goes a long way with a few of us around here-

Please ask questions you deem important and leave tips you've found to work for you also.

Welcome! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back