Hello from Treasure Coast, FL!

Hello everybody! I've got a couple months before I start working again as an electrics intern, so I wanna keep myself in the loop. This forum seems like a good place for that :D I used to work at Riverside Theatre in Vero Beach as a student tech/overhire, which mainly involved being on run crew, spot op, or lots of scenic painting. This summer, I was working at Interlochen Center for the Arts (a summer camp) as part of the Production Services crew. We were pretty much the lighting and sound guys. It was an awesome learning experience and Michigan is absolutely gorgeous. Plus, if you like beer or wine, Michigan is definitely a place you need stop by at (get the Founder's Breakfast Stout it is SO good). Anyways, like I mentioned earlier, I'm not working again till October as an electrics intern at Alabama Shakespeare Festival, which I'm really excited about. Until then, I'm just enjoying a little break and seeing all my friends again before I head out. I'm also thinking about stopping by my college and seeing if they'd like a hand there. That way I can at least still be involved while I'm not working. Or finding a temp job... money is always an issue hahaha.

So that was a little bit about me. I look forward to being on this forum more and getting to know people :D

Welcome to the booth! Yes, money will always be an issue on the dark side, but it is much more fun here. Sounds like you are getting plenty of travel to meet and make connections. Good for you. Don't be afraid to jump into the conversations. Even if you don't have advice to offer, there may be information given that you need more clarification. Threads don't just belong to the original poster, but to the whole community.

Happy posting!

Yep, welcome to the ControlBooth seanyspice.

From the dynamic Treasure Coast of FL to the wilds of Michigan, you have indeed seen some beautiful country! As your path takes you through the different theatre programs, it's good to know you've taken the time to stop and small the roses along the way!

Welcome to the ControlBooth, we look forward to hearing from you!

:clap:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back