Hello

Monae90

Hey everybody! I am a 25 year old female absolutely new to this. I have been asked to set up the sound and video for the church i attend. I have no idea where to start, so any help to this newbie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Booth! You might want to try posting this in the sound and/or media forum since it will get more attention. Usually a mod will stop by and relocate it for you.

We're also going to need a few more specifics- by set up do you mean that you have to turn on the system, plug in mics, make sure everything is working? Or are you starting with a table full of gear and putting stuff together? What make/model of equipment does your church have? Pictures are usually helpful too!

Welcome to the Booth! You might want to try posting this in the sound and/or media forum since it will get more attention. Usually a mod will stop by and relocate it for you.

We're also going to need a few more specifics- by set up do you mean that you have to turn on the system, plug in mics, make sure everything is working? Or are you starting with a table full of gear and putting stuff together? What make/model of equipment does your church have? Pictures are usually helpful too!

Ok i can take pics this weekend. Thanks. I will repost my question. And i am going to be responsible for turning the system on. The mics will be plugged into this system. But i will have to do mic check. As well monitor the volumes for the keyboard, lead and bass guitars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back