HELLO!

Hi all, I am sorta new i have had an Account on CB for a while but never signed back in lol..
anyways i would just like to introduce myself, My Name is Chris I am a Lighting Designer and Programmer for Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside California, and Crossroads christian church in Corona California. I do some Freelance work for Bands and stuff other then that I am based at those 2 churches.

If your interested in how our Lighting rigs are set up at Harvest we have 16 Mac 250s, 8 Mac 300s, 4 Mac 2ks, 6 Mac 550s, 6 Elation Design spot 575Es (not a big fan of them) and 8 Elation LED Bricks. this is the rig for the Sanctuary which is controled From a Martin Maxxyz console which is my favorite console I work with it ALOt on gigs and know it like a 3rd arm.

We are currently building a New childrens theater, Gym, and Youth Center all of which will feature Intelligent Lighting from Elation if I had my way on ordering stuff i would have chosen martin but oh well lol. I forgot to mention we have another room with 4 Elation Design spot 250s bunch of par and ellipsoidals and that is controled by a hog 1000,

At Crossroads church I haven't been back there for a while but the Lighting rig there is 8 Mac 550s,8 Mac 250s, and currently 4 of 12 mac 2ks that are up and working.. smaller rig set up but there are alot more fixtures that are no riged up and are backups.

so thats a little about me, the console I work with regularly is a Martin Maxxyz, Road Hog, and the hog 1000.

hope to meet some new people and make some new friends!

well Both venues are house of worship Venues, one of them is on the Martin Reference Page under Crossroads christian Church, we Pretty much do services and concerts, at Harvest we have a service called Day7 which is pretty much concert style worship, we have alot of guest bands come in and perform. At crossroads christian church we have alot of Productions, we have Veggies tales live on stage coming in and we also have had a couple of big concerts come through like Lonestar, Amy Grant, and many others.

Harvest is more into Broadcast we broadcast our Services live on the Web and on Cable TV, where as crossroads is more production style services.

Welcome to the Booth!
I'm on the other side (southwest) of the 91>55, but it's fun to see other Californians. Post often, people here have pools of expertise, and are very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back