Help Needed with an Old System - LEE Environmental Lighting

arfinator

Hey, everyone!

I hope you guys might be able to help me (I know you definitely have in the past). My theatre has an older house lighting system. The panel (photo attached) says Lee Environmental Lighting w/ a homemade sticker on it that says "Viewpoint". We also have two "Panic" stations.

For some reason, we have a bunch of our stage lights ghosting through this system, and we can't seem to turn any of them off. A google search hasn't yielded much help on a manual or contact information, so I was hoping that one of you might have the same system or might know how to reprogram it.

Any help you guys might be able to give would be super appreciated.

Thank you so much, and I look forward to your response.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 820
I'm not fimilure with that one, but are there any other aspects to the system? What's your house dimmers / stage dimmers? Are they all in one rack or separated?

By ghosting do you mean some stage lights go full on with the house lights? Or there's some weird issue where stage lights turn on to like 25%?

Is this a new issue or has it always been that way? If its always been that way then it's programmed to do that and it's a "simple" case of just reprogramming the channels that system tells to turn on.

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much, derekleffew. I really appreciate it.

And to clarify the original post for anyone who might have a similar problem, stage lights were coming up in recorded viewpoint presets. It had never happened before (we had used these problematic dimmers quite often). We are still trying to figure out why it happened, but that manual definitely helped.

Hess Smith.

That was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much, derekleffew. I really appreciate it.

And to clarify the original post for anyone who might have a similar problem, stage lights were coming up in recorded viewpoint presets. It had never happened before (we had used these problematic dimmers quite often). We are still trying to figure out why it happened, but that manual definitely helped.

Hess Smith.

It was likely when the viewpoint presets were recorded the stage lights were on at a small percentage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back