Control/Dimming Help on what NSI DDS 6000+ Dimmers I have....

crazykc

I have a couple NSI DDS 6000+ dimmers that I was going to list on eBay however not sure what ones they are. I went to their site and noticed a bunch of different ones that all were similar in looks. The tag on the end says DDS 6000+ / 0G13L01006. I have attached some photos. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I was confused at first as I saw no power input or output on it, then I researched the datasheet and realized (which is something I personally have not seen before) that these have also been produced for hardwire applications. As such, yours appears to be N600P-02k. 120V, no DMX, knockouts.

Looks like you have the N600P-DK9. This would be a 4800W total, 1200W per channel dimmer with the DMX option installed. The termination style is knockout, which means all inputs and outputs muddy be hard wired.

Just out of curiosity, what are you asking for them?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I was confused at first as I saw no power input or output on it, then I researched the datasheet and realized (which is something I personally have not seen before) that these have also been produced for hardwire applications. As such, yours appears to be N600P-02k. 120V, no DMX, knockouts.

The 5-pin connectors and wire colors match the DMX kit from Leviton I recently installed on the same dimmer at my church.

It appears you are correct, that is 5 Pin DMX and not the 3 pin MPX NSI is using.

Look at ALL the specs, Joe.

Looks like you have the N600P-DK9. This would be a 4800W total, 1200W per channel dimmer with the DMX option installed. The termination style is knockout, which means all inputs and outputs muddy be hard wired.

Just out of curiosity, what are you asking for them?

Thanks for the info, the last thing I wanted to do is mislead someone who may bid on these.

I think I'm going to list them individually & start them at $200.00 and what they bring they bring. I honestly know nothing about these, except these are all I have left of a lighting setup a tenet left behind from a clothing store. Everything was in perfect working order, they just never used any of it.

If only I had the money, I'd buy them off you in a heartbeat. They're fairly bullet proof dimmers. I modded the one at my church to have Edison outputs and Powercon inputs. It makes for a great throwdown pack, much better than most shoeboxes.

Thanks for the info, the last thing I wanted to do is mislead someone who may bid on these.

I think I'm going to list them individually & start them at $200.00 and what they bring they bring. I honestly know nothing about these, except these are all I have left of a lighting setup a tenet left behind from a clothing store. Everything was in perfect working order, they just never used any of it.

Did you ever sell the DDS6000 dimmers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back