Hey!!!

Skylie

My name's Sky. I'm the lights tech at my high school. I'm currently just finishing up my sophomore year. i got interested in theater from the first show i was in my 8th grade year. But I got interested in tech theater my freshman year. i read script for the light crew head during the fall musical, Wizard of Oz. And then i got asked to be apart of the crew for the winter play, A Piece of My Heart. Finnally the lights tech crew head graduated and i was next in line for the job. I wasn't very good at the beginning of the year but as the year has gone by ive gotten very good at my job and have started working at the prefessional theater in my town. And not a "pro" yet, but its only my first year of doing it all by myself. I started with very little training, and i plan on ending with the honor of recieving "Best Senior Tech". I love what i do and plan to pursue tech theater through college and life. :) Well if you want to know more or have any questions then just well.... you know what to do. i answer almost every question that im asked.

Welcome Sky! I hope you are enjoying your time here on CB. Let us know how we can help you.

~Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back