Hey-

Gretsch

Hey everybody. My name is Trevor and I have been doing technical theatre for the past 5 years in Logan, Ut the town I call home. Right now I am working as the Production Coordinator/ATD at the Ellen Eccles Theatre in Logan. I also spent this past spring in Charleston, SC as a carpenter for SpoletoUSA and I work for many other northern Utah sound/lighting and theatre companies. Go ahead and ask any questions you might have and I hope to glean as much info as I can from all of you while I am on this board. Thanks.

Trevor

Welcome to Controlbooth, please accept our wonderful gift basket FREE* (imagine a box full of apollo gum, some gels and a source 4 arriving at your door)

and use the search function :)

please note: gift basket is free but we charge shipping of about 800$, also the gift basket is not an approved cb item and is a personal gift from hughesie.

From one Utahn to another, welcome to CB. It seems like over the past year the Utah techs have been slowly crawling out of the woodwork. In any event, as you will see in my signature, I am the ME at the Pioneer Theatre Company in Salt Lake City, little bit of a drive, but everywhere here is! So if you are ever in the area feel free to stop in and say hi!

Hopefully you will find CB to be a valuable resource when you are looking for answers to all the challenges we face in theatre. So ask lots of questions, and make friends with the search feature. Also, as we strive to provide a resource for others, offer up any answers you can! You may find that CB gets pretty addicting, and you may nevewr want to leave us.

Thanks guys. Ice, I have heard good things about Pioneer and would love to drop in and say hi next time I'm in the area...

T

Welcome!

It's great to see you here!

If you get a chance, be sure to go spy on IceWolf for us! He always has such great pictures, we just want to know if they're real...:whistle: Actually, I'm just jealous.

Anyways, join in, help out with advice where you can, and be sure to ask what you don't know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back