Hi, Logan from Baltimore

lgarrett

Hi, I'm Logan from Baltimore. I have been a member here since 2009 and have made a few small posts, but never really introduced myself.

I'm a Stage Manager from Baltimore, recently graduating with my BFA in Theatre Design and Technology from West Virginia University. I'm on my way looking for Stage Management Jobs and trying to make a name for myself as I move through the ranks.

I have a great passion for theatre not only as a business (that we must remember it is) but as an art form and a way to change the world. I really thrive on stage management because I get to be in the middle of everything and make the hard decisions.

I am also currently an IATSE card holder, about to take my Journeyman's test with my local Union.

Anyway that's a little bit about me I hope I can be a great contributor to CB. Thanks for listening.

Welcome Logan! Thanks for finally getting around to introducing yourself to the rest of the group. I hope you continue to enjoy your time with us here.

~Dave

Glad you're here Logan, looking forward to hearing interesting stories from your unique perspective!

Hi Logan,

PM me your contact information. I may have an installation happening in Baltimore next month and could use a few local bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back