HI NAMES MIKE

oh not again, i can't go in again man, IT'S A LIFE SENTENCE IF I COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME, JUDGE avkid told me to stay way from the bad end of the dictionary and im going to stick but it, from now on im a new man

fire and religion, looks like i have just broken another set of controlbooth rules :)

Ok i think you guys are taking it a little too far with being crazy about your welcomes. Can we all just say hi and be nice?

Smurphy, welcome, and if you haven't left controlbooth, please dont! just dont take anything seriously around here unless its about theater :mrgreen:

So, did we scare mike away...I feel bad..

No I'm still here, like I said tough skin is a must. I'm just taking it as a critique and moving on. Anyway, there is to much to learn from this board im here to stay and learn.

Excellent!

Good call mike. One of my favorite things to do around here is pick a term or concept I'm not too familiar with and just hit the search button and read. You never know what you'll learn.

Glad you decided to stay, Mike, if only to prove Charcoaldabs wrong. "The reports of Smurphy's demise have been greatly exaggerated." As I said, I'm a nit-picker, but wanted to amplify the fact that the manner in which you express yourself is how you are perceived. Unfortunately others jumped on this and it appeared to snowball against you. Spelling, punctuation, and grammar really do count, and we try to maintain a higher standard here on Control Booth than some other boards. Most of us older ones have higher education, and I like to think we're setting a better example for the younger ones. <putting soapbox away now.>

So ask the one tech question to which you've always wanted to know the answer, and you'll get at least ten varying responses, all correct. I forget right now what I learned the other day from a high school kid's post, but it was important, and I was surprised I never knew it before. I learn something new every time I visit Control Booth, and hope you will too!

So ask the one tech question to which you've always wanted to know the answer, and you'll get at least ten varying responses, all correct. I forget right now what I learned the other day from a high school kid's post, but it was important, and I was surprised I never knew it before. I learn something new every time I visit Control Booth, and hope you will too!

Controlbooth in a nutshell.

i'm just gonna be nice and say welcome

Oh and for the record, I'm just a freshman in college (oops, now people are going to remember that!) and I've been posting here since high school. At any rate though, welcome to the boards, come, learn, listen to the crazy way the aussies and kiwis speak...

Speaking of delicious Kiwis...
proxy.php

What do you think Meghan? Boiled, Fried, or Grilled? ;)

Gaff, it's not hughesie here, it's his cat

proxy.php

all this animal eating talk is wrong, and meghan is right.

and to add insult it injury i am also taking his 1000th post, how mean of me

darn cat stole my 1000th post darn her i say

"go black cat, back to your night, back says alex"

..........Hang on i don't have a cat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back