High end/ Elation Hedge Hog 4 financing

TechGeek

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone knows if High End Systems or Elation offers financing for individuals buying equipment. I want to get a HedgeHog4 for personal use but obviously cannot put up 7k upfront.

I'm sure a High End or Elation Rep is going reply but if anyone else knows the answer let me know.

I know that High End has financing for companies but it's a minimum purchase of 50k and I would buy it under my small side business for production but still couldn't afford paying 1.5k a month

You might want to try talking to a sales representative that lives in your area they might be able to give you the best answer and try to work something out

Unless you're a dealer for elation or high end, you most likely need to go through a dealer - and you can probably find a dealer that offers financing. They may also be able to offer you a price under $7K depending on how well you know them. The supply chain is either Manufacturer>Dealer>Consumer or Manufacturer>Representative>Dealer>Consumer, so you'll most likely need to get in touch with a dealer to make the purchase.

Also, look at wing alternatives - with nothing other than the lighting software running on it, a touchscreen all-in-one PC can be a very effective lighting console when combined with a wing. There's High End's NanoHog, but there's also Martin's M2PC - which I'm personally a fan of - and offerings from Chamsys and others. The MA wing costs as much as the HedgeHog so it isn't really a good option. You can get a used MA1 Ultra-Light or Micro, which are still very, very stable & reliable desks, for that much money if you're looking in the right place at the right time.

My company works with leasing companies all the time. Most offer a product called a One Dollar Put lease. The allows the buyer to select a term from 24 to 60 months. The buyer pays the first and last months plus any applicable sales tax and then makes monthly payments. At the end of the term, the leasing company invoices the buyer for $ 1.00 to "Purchase" the used equipment out of rental.

Note that buyout leases can have tax implications. Also that leasing companies can be good sources of used gear.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Another option would be a Bank.

Or take your car title down the the corner title loan place. You can usually lock in a fixed rate at about 258%

Unless you're a dealer for elation or high end, you most likely need to go through a dealer - and you can probably find a dealer that offers financing. They may also be able to offer you a price under $7K depending on how well you know them. The supply chain is either Manufacturer>Dealer>Consumer or Manufacturer>Representative>Dealer>Consumer, so you'll most likely need to get in touch with a dealer to make the purchase.

Also, look at wing alternatives - with nothing other than the lighting software running on it, a touchscreen all-in-one PC can be a very effective lighting console when combined with a wing. There's High End's NanoHog, but there's also Martin's M2PC - which I'm personally a fan of - and offerings from Chamsys and others. The MA wing costs as much as the HedgeHog so it isn't really a good option. You can get a used MA1 Ultra-Light or Micro, which are still very, very stable & reliable desks, for that much money if you're looking in the right place at the right time.

A used MA2 wing can be had for $4300. at usedlighting.com If you don't mind used gear, that price puts it as a front runner in my book. Also, At this point I would no longer consider MA1. I still use them and I would still choose to use a fullsize MA1 over a hog4, but the MA2 wing still offers more power and outputs and flexibility, than a MA1 Micro or Ultralight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back