High End Systems Training Week! Attn Texas LDs

Hey guys,

After writing a few e mails and getting other peoples interested about developing this event and also getting an interest from the peeps over at High End themselves I want to make you aware of the post that I did a few days earlier.

We are trying to organize a HES Training Week for all of those who live in the "Texas" area. This event will be hosted at my property at the Berry Center in Cypress Texas. Depending on how many people show interest in this will determind if we can actually put this event on. The fiesty Cat West will be one of the trainers and possibly a few of HES staff members as well.

The Classes:
-Intermediate HogOS3 class
-Advanced HogOS3 class
-Digital Light class
-Axon Media Server class

If you might be interested in taking one or any of these classes please let me know so we can get a head count going to see if this actually worth trying to set up. Also another note would be that we are going to try to keep the cost of this event as low as possible for all of us who are hurting in the economy right now. If you aren't getting any work it is a great time to learn some new skills so you will be ready to get back out there.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back