Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021

Newsletter

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 09, 2021 * 35 posts * 611 views
vitaltheatre said: Does anyone know what Roostering a lighting c-clamp is and is this good practice or bad practice? Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 32 posts * 457 views
RonHebbard said: Rosco Laboratories sell, or sold, what you're looking for in 20, 50, & 100 Amp sizes. Rosco included the EXACT quantity of terminals, split lock washers, and pan head screws (bolts) ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 21 posts * 423 views
weaver said: Doing some research on intercom systems. What do theatres pay for a basic ClearCom system? I know it'll vary heavily by venue, but the parts I'm interested in are: - Cost of base ... Read more >>
December 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 236 views
flashbang_mtl said: I'm looking at buying an ETC Ion XE 20; I see options are for 2048 outputs or 12288; both allowing 32,768 Channels. I'm confused by the term "outputs"; is this DMX Addresses? If ... Read more >>
December 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 355 views
David Ashton said: Could anyone tell me the practical working lifetime of Cheap Led theatre luminaires Mid market Luminaires Professional grade luminaires Considering availability of parts and general ... Read more >>
December 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 256 views
flamingo said: @ScottT - That's a great question! I'm struggling to confirm that we're using TCP. That's what I WANT to use. I have TCP selected in the shell on EOS, exactly how it says to set ... Read more >>
December 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 404 views
Safety
TimMc said: Keys? Probably in my pocket or clipped to my belt. Wallet? In my pocket. It's the phone... it's how the world interfaces with us. Without it, I'm hosed until it's replaced and ... Read more >>
December 11, 2021 * 27 posts * 458 views
ship said: Might try contacting Ken Hansen at Vara-Light/Dimatronics/Hub Electric co as the semi- or mostly retired last owner of the company. Phone number is listed to his info in a search ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 267 views
jtweigandt said: We used to have 15 source fours 575 watt on our FOH for primary areas. 5 zones of 3 WNC. Usually spread the warm and cool of each zone fairly far apart for dimension. Neutral is ... Read more >>
December 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 281 views
Van said: Regs vary from area to area. In Portland we are allowed to a soft covering such as curtains in front of a doorway BUT the exit must be clearly marked, per regs, on the audience ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back