House/Run/Worker Control with Strand SLD Racks

Jonverse

Recommend House/Run/Worker Control for Strand SLD Racks

Hi Forum,
We have Strand SLD racks that work with an AMX touch screen system that controls our room lights. Unfortunately this system keeps malfunctioning. Can anyone recommend a good House/Run/Worker control system that interfaces with the Strand SLD racks and can be used within our theater, remote operation and programming of this system would be nice also :)
Thanks in Advance

Last edited:
Re: Recommend House/Run/Worker Control for Strand SLD Racks

Hi Forum,
We have Strand SLD racks that work with an AMX touch screen system that controls our room lights. Unfortunately this system keeps malfunctioning. Can anyone recommend a good House/Run/Worker control system that interfaces with the Strand SLD racks and can be used within our theater, remote operation and programming of this system would be nice also :)
Thanks in Advance

Unison Paradigm from ETC.

Full disclosure: I work for ETC.

ST

Hi Forum,
Thanks in Advance

Get you AMX system fixed?

You've already got a signicant investment in AMX gear, unless the gear itself is failing I suspect getting the problems with your current gear fixed will be cheaper than tossing it and starting over.

Philip

Get you AMX system fixed?
You've already got a signicant investment in AMX gear, unless the gear itself is failing I suspect getting the problems with your current gear fixed will be cheaper than tossing it and starting over.

I would second repairing the AMX system. It would probably be cheaper and everyone at the site already knows how to use it.
If you are in the market for a new system, I would recommend the Strand Vision.net system.

As we are in full disclosure mode: I work for Strand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back