ION cue on fader removal

Doing fader control - assert - shift allowed me to clear the fader, then I went into the show settings - fader config and remapped it to sub 27 (the sub i was trying to clear). That sucked, I would have hopped it would be as easy as delete - sub - 27 - enter, but it is not.
Thanks For the help folks!
FF

I think we need more information to really grasp what you did/wanted to do. It is as simple as [Shift]+[Load] to unload a fader. If the cue is live when you do it, it might move the stack to another fader so that the stage doesn't go dark, but it's really not that complicated. [Shift] is strictly a modifier, meaning that if must be used in combination with another key to have any effect--placing it at the end of a command line wouldn't do anything. Maybe you had something live on another fader page or something so you got confused. Hard to say without seeing it.

-Tim

I think we need more information to really grasp what you did/wanted to do. It is as simple as [Shift]+[Load] to unload a fader. If the cue is live when you do it, it might move the stack to another fader so that the stage doesn't go dark, but it's really not that complicated. [Shift] is strictly a modifier, meaning that if must be used in combination with another key to have any effect--placing it at the end of a command line wouldn't do anything. Maybe you had something live on another fader page or something so you got confused. Hard to say without seeing it.

-Tim
I am just rearranging the stock setup of the desk, and wanted to remove a cuestack I had placed on the fader wing. [Shift]+[Load] is the exact quick answer I was looking for, I just could not find that info in the manual. There was plenty of info for loading a cuestack on a fader, could not find the removal method. To be fair, it a big manual.
Thanks, FF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back