(kind of) new to control booth

jlusardi

Hi Everyone,
I created my Control Booth account two months ago, but really just started using it this past week. I am high school student who loves theater. I have been in the cast of 8 different productions since 4th grade (currently in 11th grade). Since high school started I have started learning many different aspects of crew and discovered that even though I love being on stage, I love doing behind the scenes work more. In the past year I have helped with sound for shows at the elementary schools in our district. I have also helped with several dance shows, and graduations.
This past week I have been using Control Booth a lot to help with our fall play, Almost, Maine, which is just over a week away. And I have to say everyone's posts have been very helpful. Thank You!!

~Jaclyn

Hi Everyone,
I created my Control Booth account two months ago, but really just started using it this past week. I am high school student who loves theater. I have been in the cast of 8 different productions since 4th grade (currently in 11th grade). Since high school started I have started learning many different aspects of crew and discovered that even though I love being on stage, I love doing behind the scenes work more. In the past year I have helped with sound for shows at the elementary schools in our district. I have also helped with several dance shows, and graduations.
This past week I have been using Control Booth a lot to help with our fall play, Almost, Maine, which is just over a week away. And I have to say everyone's posts have been very helpful. Thank You!!

~Jaclyn

Welcome to the board ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back