Kliegl Scoop Parts

Hi all, I am posting this to see if anyone knows of a source where I can get the S12 sockets that are used in the Kliegl 3451 scoops. I have about 16 of these lights in my studio and several are in need of repair.
Thanks very much,

Welcome Tim, and be aware that the mods may move this to the lighting section for better results. That being said perhaps @ship the resident light fixture guru will reply soon.

Have you gotten in touch with your closest supplier? Barbizon, for example, has been helpful to me in tracking down replacement parts for older fixtures. Good luck. Do you have a picture, by any chance? It looks like a fairly standard socket but the kliegl data sheet doesn't have a lot of detail.

Edit: It's not this, by any chance, is it? http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041M83VG/?tag=controlbooth-20

The fixture takes the fairly common Recessed Single Contact type lamps- the kind you see in work lights. Long thin tube with a little metal catch on the ends. This is a link to an S2 type socket for that style of lamp.

Last edited:
take a photo of the lamp socket. Many styles of RSC (R-7s) lamp sockets, many are standard, others are harder to get but there is upgrade kits if same used amongst other brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back