knuckle stand joints in need of

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
I love figuring out gear and or making my way in a world of parts. Just sent off to Mole Richardson a request of what might be most similar in their 410-14 tubing yoke to clutch plate part, might be most similar to my 2" horn stand mount fitting on my c.1916-1926 Ovalite and similar box spot also with a side hanger - but more of one out of that 1916 catalogue I posted earlier on this website under 1916 Chicago Stage Lighting catalogue.

Got these mounts, I need to make them stand mounted. The tubing fitting yoke to Clutch cam parts from Mole Richardson seemingly are most adaptive towards this goal. In th past post I have a style #218 from the 1916 Chicago Stage Lighting Catalogue, I need a #219 Knuckle joint. The dia. of the fitting is about 2" and going down to say 1" NPT stand pipe mount thus really hard to get.

The Mole Richardson product seemingly if I can size down to say around 2" even if not knerreled for gripping should work once I tap the bottom for some size of pipe might work fine or at least be good for further modification.

Don’t suppose anyone has this adaptor laying about and yet to contact HUB about it, but I think such is a good option. The Mole fixtures often use a simlar mount thus converting it to hold my fixtures. This in even if the knob for the yoke is smaller in getting that 2" disc by way of my modifying it.

Just trying to do the proper thing in stand mounting two of my fixtures. Altman still sells most of the stand mounted parts otherwise be it the cord hanger or adjustable adaptor to stand fitting.

Look up the #219 from the posted catalogue, anyone got an actual one otherwise? I have a need to properly present two fixtures using that type of fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back