LDI 2008 Vegas anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just registered online for an exhibit hall pass. At present, the plan is to drive out Sat. am, spend the day in the hall, and drive home Sat. evening.....

We shall see.....

Been there, done that (except from Phoenix). Get a good night sleep before, cuz you're gonna get worn out. The only reason to leave is that they close the hall and somehow missed getting invited to all the after parties.

I just registered online for an exhibit hall pass. At present, the plan is to drive out Sat. am, spend the day in the hall, and drive home Sat. evening.....

We shall see.....

Been there, done that (except from Phoenix). Get a good night sleep before, cuz you're gonna get worn out. The only reason to leave is that they close the hall and somehow missed getting invited to all the after parties.

Slight change of plan.

Mapquested driving directions, got the distance, calculated the cost of gas, was pleasently surprised.

Booked a room for Friday night at Circus Circus, so now I'll be driving out Friday morning, doing the exhibit hall for two days, and hanging out with the CB group on Saturday!

:grin: Woot! :grin:

Last edited:
Ack, is it next week already!? Time to warn my mail carrier of the extra catalogs he'll be carrying.

See you at LDI!

Hi gang, I just wanted to tip my hat as I head out for LDI in Las Vegas. I've asked for a little break from the action, so I won't be as prolific on the CB as usual. (Darn!) Instead, I'll be back Monday the 27th.

For those of you that plan to stop by
the Apollo booth #1138 at Noon (local time) Saturday, Oct 25th--
See you there!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: See you at LDI!

Merging the above posts with the existing LDI thread.

For anyone trying to find me at LDI, here you go.
proxy.php

Also hoping to cause a few nightmares for Hugie.

I won't be in CB gear at LDI (sorry) so here is what I look like...

philhaney-albums-phil-s-album-picture309-phil.jpg

Yes, I take the sunset with me wherever I go, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. :dance:

Yay! I just met Gaff. Who's next? We'll see tomorrow. I love LDI if for no other reason than catching up with friends and meeting new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back