lehigh light board

s11a11b11

Hi I am using a millennium light board. I was wondering if my light board is corrupt or if I am doing something wrong? I can't seem to be able to program any sub-masters.

Most of us aren't very familiar with Lehigh consoles, but if you can get in touch with Naimad, who is an employee of Lehigh.

I really love the Lehigh Millennium. I wish they were more popular. When I was in high school we had one. I remember once the HDD dying and we replaced it and reloaded the software. I'm pretty sure it was a really easy process.

I'm not saying replace your HDD or anything, but if there's a software issue it isn't too hard to reload the OS. Just remember to save your current show and any other show file you might want to keep before starting over.

Hi I am using a millennium light board. I was wondering if my light board is corrupt or if I am doing something wrong? I can't seem to be able to program any sub-masters.

How are you trying to program the Sub's? One of my theatres uses a Lehigh and I busk must of the shows from Sub's. You might be overlooking something and not realize it.

We also have a millennium at our school! I enjoy working on it...
As far as subs go, I'd recommend that you look through the user manual and see if any of the systems settings are wrong. If you need to reinstall, you can download new software from lehigh's website (I have the pc version of the software on my laptop actually). It's a relatively painless process... You'll just need to figure out whether your hdd is bad or if you just need to reinstall.

I don't know much about Lehigh products, but just as a general question.
Are the subs not saving once you power off the board? Or do you say, get an error when trying to record them.

If the get dumped when the board is powered of then there might be an issue with your console's memory.

Also, this is a shot in the dark, but some boards I know if they have a small amount of physical faders will have a setting to use a row of faders as Subs, or more channels. Make sure your in the sub mode if your board does in fact, have this kind of function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back