Leprecon MX 1200 Problems

gmff

I have just replaced both control boards and now I have 4 channels out. I have enough power coming from the dimmer pack on each one of these channel to make my volt sensor light up or my plug in circuit tester light up but will not light a light. Any suggestions on what to do. Oh yeah, I need a some suggestion for warm/cool gels. Thanks

Last edited:
"Both" control boards? The MX/VX series has a single motherboard running horizontally across the top of the pack, the older LD series (six channel units) had two separate ramp cards off to the left.

Which channels are out? If it's every third channel (ie: 1, 4, 7, and 10), then you might be lacking power on one leg (assuming three phase input power), or the fuse on the motherboard for that phase's sensing circuit is blown, or perhaps the motherboard isn't fully seated in the connector.

If you need answers in a hurry, I suggest calling Leprecon at (888) 422-3537.

The sensing circuit fuses are small red boxes to the left of the motherboard, they're not hard to replace if you're good with soldering on circuit boards. I don't remember off the top of my head if there's a glass fuse in the back of the pack for each phase, one of them blowing would produce the same effect.

Don't be wandering about inside the dimmer pack with the power on, or at all, for that matter, if you don't feel absolutely comfortable that you know what you're doing. There's plenty of places you could get zapped by one, two, or all three phases. Find a service center if you're not familiar with electrical safety practices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back