LF High Output LED Strip

Minvox

Hey /L/,
i work at a church and on the stage we plan on putting LED right at the front in a small cove...which is directly behind the pulpit with all eleventybillion stage lights hitting it and washing it out.

I need to find a small, 3 inch max LED strip light...RGB DMX Controlled that's uncommonly bright.

Please Help!!

That's a unique fixture. I'm pretty sure none of the mainstream manufacturers make anything that small, there might be something out there from China or in the DJ world that would do the trick. I suggest you send a PM to BillESC. He is a dealer for a lot of DJ to middle of the range products that a lot of us around here don't know as much about. Maybe there's something out there we haven't seen. Getting output high enough to not be washed out in a fixture that small is going to be really tough to find.

What dimension needs to be 3 inches? You could look into the Pixelline Micro W here: PixelRange

Its the smallest strip light I've seen, but its very bright. Its also very expensive (like any bright LED.)

+1 for these, I'm overseeing the replacement of a more traditional LED par for uplights to these in a venue and the brightness is amazing for how small the form factor is. The one downside is you need the data enabler even if you are just using a single unit.

But do I think it or any other LED will read against a "million other lights", probably not. Cleaning up the focus on the other lights so that you hit the pastor more than the podium will help your cause though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back