Light Show in Iron Man 2

Corbettlight

Has anyone sen Iron Man 2 yet? The lighting rig in the Stark Expo was utterly shocking. I can't even imagine how much it cost them.

I was impressed at first with the hundreds of MAC-looking lights doing cool and crazy stuff. Then I see the telltale LED ring of a SHOWGUN. But wait, the beams are splitting in two... I suppose they're SHOWBEAMS! I just thought it was pretty over-the-top, but cool, of course, to have such a ridiculous number and ridiculously high end (no pun intended) lights.

Then again, the budgets for these movies are massive.

LN has a thread with the guy who programed them. Check that out, its really interesting, along with gives a rig list for the major ML scenes.

I assumed a bunch of it was CGI, the fireworks especially. That's awesome.

All I noticed in that movie was that one of the SM57's on the podium wasn't plugged in... there wasn't even an attempt made to cover it, i could see the pin!

That's what happens when you take a technician to a movie/concert/theater/etc....

(I'm the same way Morpheus, no hard feelings. Once bit, always bit.)

;)

That's what happens when you take a technician to a movie/concert/theater/etc....

(I'm the same way Morpheus, no hard feelings. Once bit, always bit.)

;)

People hate going to movies like IM2 with me, because I try and pick out all the stuff that isnt what they are trying to use it for... Im sort of a nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back