Lighting & Electronics Company

ship

Senior Team Emeritus
Premium Member
Read an internet search tonight that I thought confirmed my memory that they were out of business. Working on a bunch of their 20+ year old fixtures at the moment in converting them to 100w GE Reveal lamps, but am I free to express my thoughts about what I'm finding in detail about the brand in being a pain in the rear and wouldn't have been on an Altman?

Cool concept I have done before in making radial Leko's into household lamp fixtures, am now doing it in bulk for axial fixtures and it also works.

Before I post such a thing with info, if L&E is out of business and as I read someone else has the rights to their fixtures.... what can I post about these fixtures or should in general I post about how to make even an Altman 360Q into a 100w incancescent fixture. I also have a rectent catalogue from L&E to add to Wikik.

This is important because the 100w Reveal lamp in a Leko has punch, has flat field and has hard edge. Can't do a gobo but is fun fixture.

The Altman 360Q is certainly a more robust fixture than the L&E version was.

Ship, did you ever figure out why the L&E ellipsoidal lamp caps have both LE and EC On them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back