Lighting software information

sazarbc

I need a software program that allows me to design lighting sequences that can be triggered via midi. Also I need the software to allow multiple sequences or shows to be triggered simultaneously. I would use a midi trigger/drum machine sampler so I can have music cues go along with it (unless the software can do the music cues as well). As usual, I need the software to allow changes to a scene/sequence/show while running. Drop to a time line, set up shows, assign midi channels, ***multiple universes, ***full led fixture automation, preset fixtures, everything! I'm using a lot of RGBW led wash lights, multiple pixel line 1044's, multiple rotating head fixtures and rotating head laser fixtures etc., co2 blast, fog/haze. You get the picture. Suggestions?

I need a software program that allows me to design lighting sequences that can be triggered via midi. Also I need the software to allow multiple sequences or shows to be triggered simultaneously. I would use a midi trigger/drum machine sampler so I can have music cues go along with it (unless the software can do the music cues as well). As usual, I need the software to allow changes to a scene/sequence/show while running. Drop to a time line, set up shows, assign midi channels, ***multiple universes, ***full led fixture automation, preset fixtures, everything! I'm using a lot of RGBW led wash lights, multiple pixel line 1044's, multiple rotating head fixtures and rotating head laser fixtures etc., co2 blast, fog/haze. You get the picture. Suggestions?

You might want to take a look at out product 'Plexus'. As I am reading your post it does all you ask
Supports midi show control
Can be set up with user definable buttons to execute any cue
Can have multiple cues ( each running various effects) running at the same time
Up to 4 universes
Etc

You can download at gamonline.com

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back