Lightwright and Vectorworks

SteveB

Awesome, I can't wait to pick this up! I also bought Snow Leopard today but was waiting on installing it until looking up the VW info so thanks for posting that, it saved me a bit of time.

Awesome, I can't wait to pick this up! I also bought Snow Leopard today but was waiting on installing it until looking up the VW info so thanks for posting that, it saved me a bit of time.

Ummm.. Pick up what ?

According to the info, NEITHER Lightwright 5 NOR any current version of VW is SL compatible, so I assume you mean you are waiting to install SL ?, but purchasing LW5 ?.

SB

Yeah, I've been waiting for LW5 for awhile now. Now I have to see if I can re-arrange some finances to afford it as things are a bit tight right now.

And yes, I already own Snow Leopard but am waiting to install it until VW and LW support it. I went in with my brother and split the cost of the family pack along with my fiance. I haven't had time to really look into it but I was under the impression that SL was just a few small upgrades and some additions that shouldn't effect programs. I wasn't really expecting program incompatibilities.

I've heard from people that VW 2008 works on snow leopard
(the guy sitting next to me has it, and it apparently works fine)

I'm using VectorWorks 2009 on my mac with Snow Leopard, and I haven't had any issues with it. I do have the educational version of VW, though, that might have something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back