looking for a fogger

Bogo1229

I was browsing the web and came across a chauvet hurricane 1300 fog machine. Does anyone have any opinions of this fog machine? is it a continuous fogger? Does anyone have any negative thoughts about it?

I am also looking at a Martin Magnum Pro 2000. Again, any thoughts?

I own the Martin and love it. I had it out one Halloween and let my older daughter use it while I took the younger ones trick or treating. The result was by the time I got around the block, the house was almost invisible due to the amount of smoke. I also used to use it in hotel ballrooms for parties. I didn't own a hazer at the time, so I would fog the room pretty heavily before they opened the doors and then as the night went on and the fog cooled, it filled the entire ballroom with a very nice haze.

i personally have had issues with my 2 hurricane 1100s from chauvet. if this is something you plan on keeping/having last a long time, i would go with martin or rosco. spend the money - you get what you pay for. chauvet foggers are more DJ foggers. plus one of mine leaked when i received it. just my 2 cents worth.

We've got the Magnum and love it - seriously good fogger.

the magnum fogger.... is it a continuous fogger? im sure there is a timer and interval controls but im looking for a continuous one.

Depending on the output that you are using, you will get a different amount of time that the unit can produce before needing to reheat. I've never run into a situation where I couldn't use it because it was heating.

When you are looking for something continuous, how long do you plan on running the unit? Watch the video on the product information page. This gives you an idea of what kind of output you are looking to get.

I chose to use a hazer over a fogger as it provides a much better lighting presentations. I've also been through a variety of models and you get what you pay for. My latest is the LeMaitre Radiance which has no rivals. Yes, it cost a little more but it never lets me down and is always ready. Whichever you choose, just remember to not "OVER USE" the effect. You don't need you're guests in a panic or choking/gagging over your atmospheric!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back