The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Mixers/Consoles Looking for information or manual

Discussion in 'Sound, Music, and Intercom' started by Madeen, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Madeen

Madeen Member

Hi, I'm trying to put together a comprehensive manual regarding lights and sound for my school's auditorium.
    We have a studiomaster mixing console, but I could not find any information denoting which model it was.
    I found a picture of the one we have, but it doesn't seem to match the name given.
    Cates Music Center - Pianos, Organs, String Instruments, Clavonovas, Private Lessons, Band Instruments, Stage Lighting - Live Sound - Mixers
    The one we have is the fourth one on the bottom.
    If you have any information regarding the model or where I can get ahold of a manual, I would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you.

2. Eboy87

Eboy87 Well-Known Member

Studiomaster Trilogy 326 it looks like. Studiomaster's website was rather unhelpful, but I'm pretty sure that's the model number from looking at the picture.

3. Madeen

Madeen Member

Yeah, their website pretty much sucks when trying to find out information rather than buying something.
    Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.

ETA: That's it! Does anyone know where I can get a manual for it? Any information about it at all would be good.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009