Looking for used technobeam lithos/gobos

telmnstr

Hello everyone,

I'm finishing up cleaning up some technobeams I picked up, and am looking for used sources for generic pattern lithos/gobos. Patterns and such. My 4 units have all the defaults ones in place and I'm interested in generic patterns I can throw on a floor for atmosphere at an arcade event I volunteer at.

(Still have to replace a motor or two and I'm going to swap out the power factor caps as well.)

TIA!

Don't look for technobeam gobos, look for the correct size, which is 25mm and a 20mm image area. Ebay has some on occasion. I bet gearsource would have some occasionally, too. But if you're looking for steel, new ones are $12 - $14 each, which isn't much more than what used ones sell for.

Don't look for technobeam gobos, look for the correct size, which is 25mm and a 20mm image area. Ebay has some on occasion. I bet gearsource would have some occasionally, too. But if you're looking for steel, new ones are $12 - $14 each, which isn't much more than what used ones sell for.

I found a guy (goboman I think) that had a catalog of some fairly simple steel patterns and I ordered some of them. $60 or $70 later I had some nice new patterns to throw in my machines. One thing though, his cutting of the pattern was fairly small compared to the size of the others, so a lot of light is lost. I'm sure he could scale the pattern larger, I just didn't think about it when I ordered them.

I bought some for my Roboscan 1220's from another site on the internet. Someday I'll get around to getting custom ones.

Still wouldn't mind some used juicy dicro type!! The mixed color ones that come in the HES stuff are pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back