Lycian Super Club Spot or ?

BillR

Hi,

My name is BillR and I run a regional production company providing sound, lighting, staging, and video. I have a question about followspots. We have Lycian 1275 SuperStar 1.2's as well as lycian Super Club spots in our production inventroy. One of our customers is a high school which is interested in replacing their aging and non-function followspot. The throw is about 90 feet. They do not have overly bright stage lighting. The Super Club Spots seem a good choice for them. The next step up is a big one proce wise. Does anyone care to suggest a step up from the Super Club Spots?

Thanks,

BillR

Bring both units out to their location and give them a demo. After seeing the difference people typically don't have a problem spending extra money.

Unfortunately while we do have the Super Club Spots in our production inventory the only other fixtures we have are the 1275 Super Star 1.2's which would be serious over kill and not ideal for the throw distance.

The Super Club spot has just recently been discontinued by Lycian, though they may still have a couple in stock. But I concur with Derek that they would be much happier with 1233 Mini Arc. The Mini Arc is also fanless, so runs silently, nice bonus. One of your local Lycian dealers may be able to arrange a demo for the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back