Conventional Fixtures Mini leko recommendation

So a ETC S-4 Micro LED Leko, but with more output. Similar in size, but with other larger output options. DMX controlled. Warm White "no color LED cells"
for your quote to a client you are seeking help on...

TechniLux introduced a new product recently that I'm interested in. "Hi Folks!" from you.

As per asker, I don't see much from most track lighting brands like Juno doing useful high output gear in the mini Leko range. You could look into purchasing some discontinuted halogen ETC Micro Lekos... Than thats't a whole new possibility of out of warranty low voltage higher wattage transformer and more powerful lamp... for them.

Possible to over wattage the design of the Discontinued S-4 Micro (halogen) in getting more lumens out of it with work past it's design intent. I suspect is not what you are asking about.

Please as a Member, with intent continue membership with advising as a concept kids looking into lighting if not wiring as per a profession. Pay back from your educators to those of this forum. Stay a member, keep in contact with what others are asking about... the answers might help others, or help you.

I saw a demo in my shop of this little guy from ADJ and it was quite nice. Not quite as short as an S4 mini because of the zoom lenses, but a very nice little unit. You buy the LED engine separately from one of the two zoom lenses. They're also coming out with a little fresnel lens for it too.
There's also the Stingray Mini 60W which can be ordered with a warm white engine. Haven't seen this unit myself, but I know of some museum installs that have used the 20W Stingray Minis and thought they were decent. I'm not a fan of the outboard driver box on the yoke, but if you have somewhere to hide it, could work out. I believe you can also order this unit in variable white if you want adjustable color temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back