Minimum working age?

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but I would appreciate some advice nevertheless,

I have been working with a production company as work experience recently as a lighting and sound technician and I have just been offered a job by them. I would like to know if there are any restrictions in place about when I can work as a lot of the work is between the hours of 4pm and 10/11pm and also how I would go about getting paid legally and with all the correct licensing etc?

Check with your school. A lot of times they have information on age restrictions, hours of work, and certain jobs minors are not allowed to be employed in.

I have been working with a production company as work experience recently as a lighting and sound technician and I have just been offered a job by them.
Congratulations. Your employer should know the legal requirments for hiring and scheduling a minor to work in your area. You should discuss with them regarding their expectations for you as well as how much time you need to keep up with your schooling (just because you can legally work a certain number of hours, does not mean you should work that many hours).

As @Robert mentioned, your school should be able to help you determine what work you can do. You may be required to obtain a work permit through your school or a government education office - they may have to specify when you can work and/or monitor your academic performance as a condition of maintaining the work permit.

Congratulations. Your employer should know the legal requirments for hiring and scheduling a minor to work in your area. You should discuss with them regarding their expectations for you as well as how much time you need to keep up with your schooling (just because you can legally work a certain number of hours, does not mean you should work that many hours).

As @Robert mentioned, your school should be able to help you determine what work you can do. You may be required to obtain a work permit through your school or a government education office - they may have to specify when you can work and/or monitor your academic performance as a condition of maintaining the work permit.
thanks for the help would there be any restriction as to the kinds of work i could do within these fields and also would i be viable to undergo working at heights or access training?

For the benefit of those reading in the U.S., here are the rules in Washington State. Check your state's labor and industries website to see how your state matches up.

Hours and Schedules Minors are Permitted to Work in Non-Agricultural Jobs

Hours a Day

Hours a Week

Days a Week

Begin

Quit

14-15 year-olds

School weeks

3 hours
(8 hours
Sat.-Sun.)

16 hours