Most powerful LED wireless spotlight?

Hi guys, I am new here. I joined to ask around if you can tell me of the most powerful (LED power) and brightest wireless spotlight on the market. I've used so many brands in the past, but I need spotlights for an upcoming an annual gig where it needs to be outdoor and about 10m away from the subject, so they need to be as powerful as possible.

Any ideas?

By wireless do you mean battery operated or just wireless control of dimming?
Also by Spotlight do you mean a moving head light or a pinspot/ellipsoidal style fixture?

One more question, how large does the pool of light on the subject have to be? I'm not sure if the Source Four LED has a battery version but you may also look at Chauvet lighting I know they have some battery powered lights mostly for the DJ and Wedding market. I do know that the Source Four Mini has a 12V portable version but it's not LED.

One more question, how large does the pool of light on the subject have to be? I'm not sure if the Source Four LED has a battery version but you may also look at Chauvet lighting I know they have some battery powered lights mostly for the DJ and Wedding market. I do know that the Source Four Mini has a 12V portable version but it's not LED.

The LED source 4 does not have a battery powered option, and a mini source 4 would be way to small and under powered for a 33' throw. From pictures on their site it looks like the chauvet well 2.0 might have enough punch at that distance to be somewhat useful. It doesn't seem to have any way to safely hang it though as it's designed to be an uplight. If it was me I would first try to figure out a way to get power to the site if at all possible. Lighting from that distance is asking a lot of from any but high end fixtures, and I don't know of any that are battery powered.

I really don't know of any off the shelf wireless spot light option. There are plenty of wireless wash lights, but I don't know of anything with that kind of punch and throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back