New Member in Denver

ianfloyd

Hello technical performance community!! I often read what is happening on this site and thought it was about time to join in. I am a 20 year veteran of the theatre community. I started my humble beginnings at SCCC on Long Island and finally graduated with an MFA from ISU in Normal Illinois. I have worked as a carpenter and craftsperson for the Guthrie , lighting designer and scenic designer for various companies and come from a design background. I am currently employed (thank god)as a system integrator and estimator by Norcostco in Denver. I really enjoy offering advice and teaching technical theatre to students. I hope to be a good resource for everyone on rigging, lighting and scenery. Wish all of you the best. Thanks, Ian Floyd [email protected]

Welcome Ian, we're glad you found us!

Please be sure to check out the Wiki and Search functions as they are loaded with valuable info. Also, please let us know what type of production challenges you face- there are many clever personalities within the ControlBooth membership willing to lend a hand.

Once again, welcome to the CB Ian!

Hey Ian, welcome to the booth. You and I have spoke several times on the phone and my predesceasor at my current job is one of your co workers!

Enjoy yourself here at CB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back