New Products Unveiled at CUE: ETC GIO, LED S4

All of my photos from CUE are finally up on Flickr. Check out the Flickr link at the top of this post to view the full set of 60 photos.

Thanks for the pics !
Great to see a whole heap of people learning Congo, and with a desk in front of them !!

Cheers,
Ric

So I went to work today to install our dozen new GLP Spot-One fixtures, and my boss mentioned we got something else new too:
proxy.php

:O. For some reason I thought you were running a MA2?

MA2, Gio, same thing right? Right? Uh...maybe not.

Very cool. So what do you think of it?

:O. For some reason I thought you were running a MA2?
My "real" job has an MA2 I use every now and then, and I had a fullsize 2 in china, perhaps that's what you're thinking of?

Chaus, as far as my feelings on the desk go, I think its my favorite form factor so far for the line, the screens seem a little nicer than the EOS (going from memory on that) and with the way the buttons are laid out you can tell this hardware was developed once the software had matured.

But for punting shows, I think the ION is a little nicer, especially with how the wings can mount on (ion wings don't "mate" with the GIO, but they can be usb'd in)

So I went to work today to install our dozen new GLP Spot-One fixtures, and my boss mentioned we got something else new too:
Two little fans (one as a "lap" cooler?), a power strip, and five red R30 lamps? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. ;)

Are the Spot-One units as good as everyone says?

Pie4Weebl;240005[IMG said:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/394962_606461569658_66702810_32445601_901285283_n.jpg[/IMG]

mmmmm, 2 level wheels!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back