The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

New Worship Pastor to the site

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by Bikker2001, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Bikker2001

Bikker2001 Member

I am the Minister of Music at First Baptist Church in St. Charles MO. We do a full blown "Choir and Orchestra" Service and a "Praise Band" service. So our audio set up is challenging. Our Video TV department does live streaming, and weekly video uploads. You can find us at:

fbcstcharles.org
    ustream.tv/channel/fbcstcharles

2. theatre4jc

theatre4jc Active Member

Welcome to CB. Still kind of new here myself and I was just hired at a church to do lighting and video production last week. Great place to find help. Question do you have 2 spaces, one for orchestra and one for band or is it just one space that you have to make work for both?

3. gafftaper

gafftaper Senior Team Senior Team Fight Leukemia

Theater Manager & T.D.
    Welcome to the Booth Bikker! You'll find a lot of people around here willing to help answer your questions. You'll also find a bunch of other church technicians as well. Be sure to join the House of Worship Technician's Group. The groups don't do a lot but it's a great way for others to identify themselves.

The search function is your friend and check out our wiki. Come back often to learn something new every day.

4. NickJones

NickJones Active Member

Hi Bikker2001,
    Churches are always great in terms of technical stuff, I do a bit of Vison stuff too, so any problems there I hope I can help with,
    Cheers
    Nick