New Worship Pastor to the site

I am the Minister of Music at First Baptist Church in St. Charles MO. We do a full blown "Choir and Orchestra" Service and a "Praise Band" service. So our audio set up is challenging. Our Video TV department does live streaming, and weekly video uploads. You can find us at:

fbcstcharles.org
ustream.tv/channel/fbcstcharles

Welcome to CB. Still kind of new here myself and I was just hired at a church to do lighting and video production last week. Great place to find help. Question do you have 2 spaces, one for orchestra and one for band or is it just one space that you have to make work for both?

Welcome to the Booth Bikker! You'll find a lot of people around here willing to help answer your questions. You'll also find a bunch of other church technicians as well. Be sure to join the House of Worship Technician's Group. The groups don't do a lot but it's a great way for others to identify themselves.

The search function is your friend and check out our wiki. Come back often to learn something new every day.

Hi Bikker2001,
Churches are always great in terms of technical stuff, I do a bit of Vison stuff too, so any problems there I hope I can help with,
Cheers
Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back